Serve First (formerly known as Love Drop: Conferences)You already run a great conference . . . we'd like to help you make it incredible. We can add a service project to the beginning of your conference that gives your attendees a way to give back while networking at the same time. You don't have to worry about a thing – we take care of the entire event, and participants love it. Here's what it looks like in action:
"This was incredible. What an amazing time, and a really great way to get a little informal networking and meeting in while serving a good cause! I'd love to see something similar become a part of the annual conference."
-- FinCon11 Attendee
Why It Works
- Increases attendees' desire to come back next year – they’ll remember the good work they did together, the fun they had, and the connections they made
- Makes your conference unique and memorable (many attendees call it the highlight of the conference)
- Creates positive social media buzz before, during and after the event
- Everyone feels great about giving back and can see the immediate impact just made
- Your organization helps a local charity achieve their mission
- Gives you and your event sponsors a cool way to interact with attendees
- Attendees enter the conference already knowing and being comfortable with each other
- Opportunity for the new talent to hang out with industry veterans in a relaxed environment
“We were very proud to work with the Love Drop team on our recent community service project for our summer conference. As an event director, it is very helpful to have the added support on the front and back end of the service event. Weeks before conference, we were able to get our attendees excited about the event with the use of social media and personal outreach that the Love Drop team facilitated. The camaraderie and networking that happened at the event was the foundation for the rest of the conference. The people who participated in the event really came together and built friendships around a common cause. I attribute the community service event to the reason we had 100% intent to return rate in our post conference survey.”
-- Melissa Papaleo, People Report conference organizer
Who We've Worked With
- People Report Summer Camp (2011) -- We brought 60 volunteers to a local children's shelter to help improve the facility and interact with the kids. We also raised $2,000 in gift cards as well.
- Financial Blogger Conference (2011) -- We rallied 75 volunteers to help a cancer organization put together care packages and reorganize their office. Additionally, we raised $1,600 cash on the spot.
"The Love Drop team did an excellent job of planning and executing our charitable event. We didn't have to worry about a single detail. They made it happen from start to finish. The recipient charitable organization and their needs were a perfect fit for our volunteer team and their abilities. The overwhelming response from the volunteers from our organization was that this was the perfect way to spend some time with each other...giving back. Love Drop made it possible and made the event worth our time and investment."
-- Philip Taylor, FinCon11 conference organizer
Contact Us AnytimeWe work with all conference types and sizes, and we'd love to answer your questions.
Nate (business) 414-215-0238
Robin (logistics) 414-708-1123
Mike (presenter) 414-326-6071
If it's between 3am - 6am, shoot us an email instead: info @ servefirst.us
“Loved this!! What a great way to meet people before the event and give back to the community. Excellent. It was wonderful to be able to help their organization, especially with something that would have taken them days to accomplish. We did it in a few hours and it not only didn’t cost them a penny, but we were able to make a significant financial contribution. I would love to do something again next year.”
-- FinCon11 Attendee
“I would like to extend my highest recommendation on behalf of Love Drop and their service to Phil's Friends organization. The group’s dedication, flexibility, and willingness to serve goes above and beyond what is expected as a volunteer. Their passion and joy for what they do is evident in the work they produce.”
-- Phil Zielk, Love Drop recipient